The SMITE Console League’s online phase finished last weekend but the action will pick back up again in July as the top 4 teams in the league look to Dreamhack Valencia for the Summer Finals! Let’s take a look at the general overview and brackets for the console event.
Event Information: https://www.dreamhack.se/dhs17/2016/12/02/welcome-to-dreamhack-2017/
Dreamhack Valencia (Esport/LAN/Expo Event): July 13th – 15th, 2017, Valencia, Spain
SMITE Summer Finals (SMITE Console League – Xbox)
Patch – 4.11 (Da Ji will be available for the event)
Teams & Seeding: 4 teams; The top 3 teams from the North American SCL and the the top team from the European SCL qualified for the tournament.
- 1st – Obey Alliance (NA SCL)
- 2nd – SoaR Gaming (NA SCL)
- 3rd – Team Rival (EU SCL)
- 4th – Astral Authority (NA SCL)
Tournament Format: Single Elimination
- Thursday, July 13th – Semifinal 1(Best of Three)
- Friday, July 14th – Semifinal 2 (Best of Three)
- Saturday, July 15th – Finals (Best of Five)
- Full broadcast details will be added closer to the event.
- 1st Place – $20,000.00
- 2nd Place – $15,000.00
- 3rd Place – $7,500.00
- 4th Place – $7,500.00
Along with the conclusion of the Summer Split, we have exciting announcements around some of the events remaining in Season 4, so make sure to tune in on July 13th – July 15th on Twitch.tv/HiRezTV to catch all the action!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter – @SmitePro for all your esports updates and news leading up to Dreamhack Valencia!